Monday, September 27, 2010

♡dream bag⌒♡+゚

Oh no! Lack of updates again.. Since I have been too busy to take photos for my blog (ーー;).。oO But today I thought I must take some photos now!

A week ago I got my order from Yesstyle It included my dream bag!!! *・゚ ヽ(´∀`*)ノ



Woooaah I finally got it~ (*≧∇≦*) Brand is Wonderland. It's a replica of Deary bag I have been looking for over a year! Seriously I have waited it over a one year to be restocked at Yumetenbo as it's still at Yumetenbo page as sold out.. but it hadn't became restocked. When I saw this bag at Yesstyle I totally bounced and omg omg I must to order it!


They really look excatly same (^▽^) Roses in my bag are little bit wrinkled 'cos it was shipped in small package. I didn't have to pay any customs fees this time, yay!


I also ordered this super cute skirt by Wonderland but.. after two weeks I had placed my order, Yesstyle informed me that the skirt was sold out Noooooo~ It would have been perfect ;_; Sometimes I hate Yesstyle so much since it's so slow (`・Д・´)

Nobody else was at home today so I had to take photos of me just with self timer.. Excuse the bad photos but I wanted to take some photos of the bag in action~ It's so hard to take photos of yourself ( ̄ー ̄)




I'm totally in love with this bag~~


Whole outfit I found those furry boots in our warehouse ( 。・▽・。) Amazing finding! I think I bought them when I was at 7th grade but used them only few times.. Now I think they fit to this fall/winter style well


My whole outfit except for the belt and bag are bought in Finland, that's kinda nice I think haha~ Because I heard many times people saying they can't find clothes suitable for gal style in Finland. Haha I don't know what others think but I myself liked this outfit very much♪★(o´∀`o)ノ But I agree you can find better clothes online..

Beret H&M
Onepiece Mango
Denim vest ONLY
Skirt H&M
Belt Cubus
Bag Wonderland
Furry boots I can't remember anymore where I bought them ;-;
Bracelets GinaTricot & KappAhl


OMG my room is way too messy! I'm so busy that I don't have time to clean it! But after my matriculation exams are over, I'll clean it I promise (*∩・ω∩)。o


Last week I also customised my H&M beret little bit I made that little pom pom by myself. I have seen some berets with pompom in magazines and wanted to get a one too I think the beret looks much better with it! (*ゝз・*) Don't you think?