Friday, September 24, 2010

ULTA Haul

I went to ULTA today and went totally overboard but I was really excited that they were having some good sales.  Maybelline, Covergirl, and NYX were all buy 1 get 1 for 50% off and I also had a coupon for $3.50 off a purchase of $10 or more.  Overall, I felt like it was a good deal.  Also, the foot bath was on clearance.  Let me know if you would like a review on any of the items I picked up.

1.  Just Feet Inflatable Foot Bath
2. N.Y.C. Color Wheel Mosaic Eye Powder in Brown Eyed Girl
3. N.Y.C. Blushable Crème Stick in Berry New Yorker
4. N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Dusty Rose
5. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light 4-5: Cream
6. Maybelline Dream Mousse blush in Soft Plum
7. NYX Single Eyeshadow in Golden
8. NYX Eyeshadow Base in w/ Pearl
9. NYX Single Eyeshadow in Flamingo
10. NYX Single Eyeshadow in Sahara
11. Basically U Square Foundation Sponges
12. ULTA Baked Eyeshadow in Covet
13. Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Iced Cappuccino
14. Covergirl Cheekers Blush in True Plum