Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OOTD: First Day of Class

Today is my first day of classes!  I wasn't feeling nervous since I took classes at the college where I lived last year, it was more of a "ugh, time to start school again" kind of feeling.  Of course I woke up a little later than planned and was in a rush getting out the door.  I took these pictures when I got back from class.

Top: Forever 21
Knit blazer: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle
Sandals: American Eagle (Not too much variation in brands, I just realized this haha)
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: the bigger one is from the Icing, and the smaller ones came in a set I got from Target years and years ago.

The sandals are the same ones I wore in this OOTD.  I rolled up the sleeves of my blazer because I thought it looked more "daytime" that way (Even though it is knit so it's not really dressy to begin with!).  

Closer picture of the necklace.  It has a little fabric bow on the chain, it's so cute!  I got it for only $4.80.  I love F21 for cheap accessories, haha.  That is Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro nail polish in Marine Blue on my nails, too.  

My first class went well!  My teacher is weird but amusing, and I finally met some other girls who are in my major (fashion retail management).  I've only met a couple so far, so it was really nice to talk to them.  

Hope you guys are having a good "first" day of the week.  Thanks for reading! :)