Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Favorite Undereye Concealer


This summer I decided that I was tired of looking at those dark circles under my eyes and I was going to do something about it.  I started buying concealers, determined to find something that would help me to look well rested.
Here are the products I tried and my favorite:
1. Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Concealer in Ivory
2. Femme Couture Flawless Touch Undereye Concealer in Light (available at Sally Beauty Supply)
3. Palladio Herbal Concealer in Ivory (available at Sally Beauty Supply)
4. Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer in Ivory/Light 2-3
5. Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Ivory/Light 2-3.5

#5: This creamy concealer is my favorite for concealing dark circles.  The thick, pigmented consistency gives great coverage and doesn't look cakey.