Thursday, September 9, 2010

Products So Good I Bought Them Again!


With the millions of products out there to choose from, here are six that I will always be loyal to purchasing time and time again.

Repurchased Products and Why I Will Always Love Them:

1. Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
     Gross but true… everyone loves to look at them afterward!
2. e.l.f. Nourishing Cuticle Pen
     Only $1.00 but feels like I am spoiling myself.
3. GUESS GOLD perfume by GUESS
     My favorite fragrance! I love the smell and my husband says it smells like Rice Krispies Treats!
4. wet n wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss in Bronze Berry (#568)
     Originally bought in high school. Brings back good memories and is still a beautiful color.
5. up&up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
     Inexpensive and work well, even on waterproof mascara.
6. Original Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm
     Feels great in the winter or overnight to keep lips soft and supple.

What are your repurchased favorites?