Thursday, September 16, 2010

♡new layout⌒♡+゚

TADAA~~ I did new layout♪☆(。ゝω・)ノ☆;:* It was done so quickly but I still like it. More brighter~ (`・ω・´) Or which one do you prefer this new layout or old one?


Screen shot of old layout. It was more TRALALA style but I wanted LIZ LISA style. Floral background was in official LIZ LISA online store's summer layout. Header photo with Yui Kanno is from official home page.


I've been really lazy to take outfit photos.. ( ゜Д゜) This was from last weekend when we celebrated my little brother's birthday.

Fur vest KappAhl
Start print dress Deary, Yumetenbo
Belt borrowed from my sister
Earrings GinaTricot
Ribbon heels Deary, Yumetenbo

It's so long time when I last time wore that dress so I wanted to wore it then (∩゜∀`∩)



And hey! I also wanted to enter this amazing giveaway on Pearly N Kelly's blog! (*∩・ω∩)。o゜Check it out! Really great prizes (●´∀`)



CLICK here to enter too

★♪。゜+。(*ゝз・*)。+゜。♪★

It's exam week now. Tomorrow I'll have math exam but I don't usually read for maths.. So today is quite free day. Except soon I've to go to driving theory class (゜∀゜ノノ


Love Secret's strong music style~♥

Yeah.. I decided to write more English again..