Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lush: Comfort Me



Last night I decided I deserved a luxurious bath. The first two days of college have me wrecked and I needed a good night sleep to get me through today!

First I should tell you : Lush is banned in my house. I know, I know, sacrilegious. A few years ago I began a serious love affair with the products and introduced everyone I knew to them. My mother hates the smell of the place, the items, everything so insisted I cut my baths down. Sad face.

The final straw came when one of the products (I think it was called Ruby Red Slippers or something..the red glitter one out at Christmas time!) dyed her brand new bath red. And didn't come out for about two months. I was nearly murdered.

So now, like a thief in the night, I have to wait until my parents are either out or away to have my baths and then scrub it clean!

Anyway, I decided to have a bath last night using The Comforter. And comfort me it did. Lush says:
This fruity bubble bar gives the feeling of being hugged by a jolly blackcurrant. When life is getting you down, crumble The Comforter under hot, running water for purple water and creamy bubbles. It was created to bring a real sense of comfort to people, just like a real comforter (or scarf) would



Its a definite must for everyone who loves Lush or who has never tried out their products before. It smells gorgeous, keeps you calm and makes you skin feel all soft and lovely..I was almost dozing off in the bath when I heard my mum turn her key in the door..Gutted!