Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tag: Love/hate

Lips
Love: I love full lips. Think Angelina Jolie or Megan fox. I sadly don't have lips like that so I like to pick colors and gloss that bring out what I do have. I love love love MAC Viva Glam IV (6). It's undeniably my HG lip gloss.

Hate: Gritty lip gloss that has chunky glitter. YUCK.

Face
Love: I love a face that glows. I love a smooth flawless face. Foundations that have given me that are: MUFE HD, Laura Mercier TM, Laura Geller TM.

Hate: I hate that I keep getting break outs on my jawline. I don't know if it's hormonal or if it's because I keep trying new foundations.

Hair
Love: Long, flowy, sleek, voluminous dark hair.

Hate: Frizzy, uncontrollable hair. I hate that it takes forever to get my hair to look half way decent.

Eyes
Love: Long eyeslashes. Thank you Lilash.

Hate: dark circles and tiny wrinkles forming.

Body
Love: jeans that fit just right and are slimming. St. Tropez whipped bronze mousse. This is pure love from me!

Hate: having 25 extra baby pounds on me. GOOOO AWAY.